Get stuff for searching! It actually works.

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Larry King-style thoughts.

I'm glad the giants won.....In my opinion, Fifth Third is the most evil bank in the United States, and I recommend that you never do business with them.....If you like tenors singing love songs, go to betaylor.com......Cumadin pills taste awful, would it kill the company that makes them to coat them?.....I'm glad to be back at my day gig because television sucks in general, with the exception of the unedited version of Top Gear, even though they get a little harsh about American cars and Americans in general (BBC America really should stop editing the show, if we're smart enough to watch, we can figure out the british slang)....Why are my beloved NY Islanders playing as if it's 1972 again?

No comments:

CrispAds Blog Ads